Comfortable Accommodation for 80 (students and teachers/group leaders)
Student Accommodation – Ningeroongan and Burrajanda
- Male students 2 cabins (8 rooms x 2 double bunk beds) capacity of 32 students.
- Female students 2 cabins (8 rooms x 2 double bunk beds) capacity of 32 students.
- The layout of the shower/toilet block consists of 4 showers and 4 pedestal toilets for female and male students as well as a separate ambulant shower toilet facility.
Wheel Chair Access – Burrajum
- A third cabin contains 3 rooms suitable for students who require wheel chair access and ambulant toilet shower facility.y
- Each room contains a single bed, one double bunk and personal storage.
- This cabin provides flexibility to maximise the total number of students.
Teacher Accommodation – Gwyala
- the teacher accommodation contains 3 rooms with 2 single beds and personal storage.
- The teacher accommodation cabin consists of 3 rooms each with two single beds.
- This cabin has two separate shower and toilet facilities for teachers and group leaders.
Additional 9 beds are available in older accommodation buildings on site to enable flexibility for catering for group size or dynamics or students with specific welfare requirements.