Statement of purpose
Provide quality environmental and outdoor education programs that develop active and informed citizens determined to create an equitable and sustainable future for all.
To create positive change in the lives of young people across Queensland.
- Deliver authentic, real-life learning experiences for students, staff and community members.
- Maintain an evolving range of specialist environmental and outdoor education programs accessible to all.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with key organisations to enhance educational programs and site operations.
- Maintain a commitment to high standards of service and performance.
- Maintain a continuous improvement focus through annual review and development structures.
Currumbin Community Farm campus values the development of active and informed citizens through:
- Developing personal responsibility, actioned by our school motto "The 4 Cs – Consideration, Cooperation, Courtesy and Common sense"
- developing environmental appreciation, personal accountability and sustainable practices
- informed and supported risk-taking promoting learning without fear in a safe environment
- support and tolerance promoted through teamwork in learning, and
- support and acceptance of individual and group diversity.